Acticheck is a rapidly expanding small company which is striving to improve the lives of vulnerable people through the use of our innovative life-saving wristband which will call for help in a range of circumstances.
Acticheck is a business that seeks to balance profit with purpose and is looking for people who care about its mission, and who want to become part of something special for the long term.
Acticheck is looking to build the engineering team to enable the company to open new markets and build on our existing product base. The ideal candidate will have been through the pain of developing and maintaining a cloud based service that needs high availability. Understanding change control and testing is another vital aspect of the role.
Salary and other benefits depending on experience. Flexible working location with an expectation to be in our offices in North Essex at least twice a week.
- Develop and maintain our services
- Technical liaison with our existing and new partners
- Help build our team
- Proven experience developing .NET applications using C#
- Cloud computing, ideally Azure, with working knowledge of scaling and resilience
- Working knowledge of SQL database design and maintenance
- Web frameworks and ASP.NET
- iOS and Android App development
- Call centre integration
- Communication protocols including DHCP, DNS, TCP, UDP and HTTP
- Python (everyone should learn Python!)
- Automated system testing
Everyone who works for Acticheck is expected to be aligned with our values.
- Customer focus. This is critical to our business and we must strive to improve our customer experience.
- Community. We aim for all those that come into contact with Acticheck to have a sense of community and especially so for staff. We aim to have a respectful atmosphere as a foundation to a fun working environment. As a small team we are all expected to assist with any part of the operations if asked.
- Curiosity. Being curious about how we can do things better is key to our development. The Assure is a revolutionary product and we need to keep making incremental, evolutionary changes and also to be prepared to make revolutionary ones when needed.
- Committed. We expect all our team members to be committed to achieving collective goals and supporting others. This means taking responsibility rather than waiting for instructions.
- Consideration of actions. Gaining a knowledge of why things are done so that changes will build on previous work.
If you are interested in any of these vacancies please send a CV to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.