There could be a number of reasons that you are unable to raise an alert. Let’s review what these may be:
– Either the buttons are not being pressed hard enough or only one is being pressed. Try pressing both buttons with a little extra pressure. You may be able to feel or hear a gentle click as you press the buttons, and you will receive a buzz from the band if an alert is being raised.
– Ensure the base on (if no lights appear there is no power to the the base).
– Check the band is connected and registered with the system -see Connecting and registering your base)
– Ensure there is internet connection to the base unit – the Internet connect light will be lit – see My base lights are not working
– Make sure you have at least one responder’s details in your portal at myacticheck.com